Home / News
Woman almost loses her life because her head doubles in size after severe allergic reaction to hair dye
November 30 2018, 10:11 AM
After buying chemical for hair dye from the supermarket, the 19-year-old French girl struggled for hours with breathing and her head doubles in size.

Estelle, a 19-year-old English student from Paris, shared the horrifying result of the at-home hair dye on the social networks which was caused by the chemical PPD (Paraphenylenediamin) – regularly found in the beauty product.

She had purchased the dye at a local supermarket in the area of Val-de-Marne earlier this month. Following the packet’s instructions, she applied at home.

Although she had followed the patch test as issued on the packet, she waited just 30 minutes rather than the recommended 48 hours.

Almost immediately Estelle noticed irritation on her scalp. The scalp quickly began to swell and used antihistamines under medical advice.

Got a story for us? Need to tell us about something amazing you’ve seen or done? Want us to investigate something? Get in touch!

Email feedytv.news@gmail.com, and you could even earn money for your stories or tips.