Watching more videos here:
We used to read on internet or newspaper about the warnings for using the phone while charging the battery.
There have been many unfortunate accidents, many people have to hospitalize even passing away due to their phone but this accident comes from another reason.
This time the battery did not explode, nor the user used the phone while charging the battery. And the fact that: the wife has accessed in husband's phone while he was sleeping.
He may have done something wrong with his wife then he was punished so severely.
Got a story for us? Need to tell us about something amazing you’ve seen or done? Want us to investigate something? Get in touch!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org, and you could even earn money for your stories or tips.