- Tofu: 2
- Straw mushroom: 50 g
- Seasoning powder: 1 tsp
- Chilli powder: 1 tsp
- Oyster sauce: 1 tbsp
- Chili paste: 1 tsp
- Water: 210 ml
- Cornstarch: 1 tbsp
- Green onion: 30 g
- Step 1: Cut tofu into pieces, fry.
- Step 2: Heat cooking oil, add chopped straw mushroom, seasoning powder, chili powder, oyster sauce, chili paste and stir. Add 200ml water then boil.
- Step 3: Dissolve cornstarch with 10ml, pour into the sauce.
- Step 4: Put fried tofu into the sauce. Add 30g green onion and mix.
- Step 5: Put on a plate and enjoy!
Got a story for us? Need to tell us about something amazing you’ve seen or done? Want us to investigate something? Get in touch!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org, and you could even earn money for your stories or tips.