- Chicken cartilage: 600g
- Crispy fry mix: 120g
- Sugar: 0.5 tbsp
- Shrimp salt: 0.3 tbsp
- Fish sauce: 1 tbsp
- Seasoning powder: 0.3 tbsp
- Pepper: 0.15 tbsp
- Lemongrass: 20g
- Chili: 10g
- Kumquat: 25g
- Lime leaf: 5g
- Step 1: Wash chicken cartilage, cut into pieces, then marinated with 1/3 tbsp seasoning powder, ¼ tbsp pepper for 30 minutes.
- Step 2: Mix 120g crispy fry mix with chicken cartilage and fry.
- Step 3: Put fried chicken cartilage into a bowl, add ½ tbsp sugar, 1/3 tbsp shrimp salt, 1 tbsp fish sauce, 60g lemongrass, kumquat, lime leaves, minced chili and shake.
- Step 4: Put on a plate and enjoy!
Got a story for us? Need to tell us about something amazing you’ve seen or done? Want us to investigate something? Get in touch!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org, and you could even earn money for your stories or tips.