– Chicken cartilage: 600g
– Crispy fry mix: 120g
– Sugar: 0.5 tbsp
– Shrimp salt: 0.3 tbsp
– Fish sauce: 1 tbsp
– Seasoning powder: 0.3 tbsp
– Pepper: 0.15 tbsp
– Lemongrass: 20g
– Chili: 10g
– Kumquat: 25g
– Lime leaf: 5g
– Step 1: Wash chicken cartilage, cut into pieces, then marinated with 1/3 tbsp seasoning powder, ¼ tbsp pepper for 30 minutes.
– Step 2: Mix 120g crispy fry mix with chicken cartilage and fry.
– Step 3: Put fried chicken cartilage into a bowl, add ½ tbsp sugar, 1/3 tbsp shrimp salt, 1 tbsp fish sauce, 60g lemongrass, kumquat, lime leaves, minced chili and shake.
– Step 4: Put on a plate and enjoy!
Got a story for us? Need to tell us about something amazing you’ve seen or done? Want us to investigate something? Get in touch!
Email email@example.com, and you could even earn money for your stories or tips.