Home / Don’t Miss
Remember these secrets to help solve the poison when being stung by centicipede – Parent should not miss !
August 05 2018, 9:44 AM
What should we do when our children are stung by poisonous centipede ? Read the article to find out more.

Centicipede is a dangerous species of insect with a pair of claws in mouth containing poison. When biting, its venom will go through claws into victim’s body. This may cause headache, fever, nausea, convulsions and even coma. The bigger the centipede is, the more poisons are injected into the body. It is even life-threatening if not be treated promptly.

When a person’s biten by a centipede, here’re some signs: The wound is severely painful then becomes blisters. The whole body may have flu or feel extremely tired,etc.


However, luckily, there’re some simple tips that you can do at home:

For light bites, you just need a little oil.

For poisonous bites, you can use these two liquids: saliva of chicken or snail. How to do: Use a cloth band above the wound to prevent venom going into heart. Then apply these animals’s saliva into the wound.

Other tips:

Crushed garlic to cover the wound. This’s useful in easing the pain.

Crushing sesame seeds then covering the wound.

Do the same thing with mint leaves.

Or you can use pepper leaves, crush them and cover your wound 1-2 times a day.

Most importanly, parents should regularly clean house spraying insecticides occasionally with appropriate dosage. Safety first for your children !

Watching video:

Ngoc Anh

Got a story for us? Need to tell us about something amazing you’ve seen or done? Want us to investigate something? Get in touch!

Email feedytv.news@gmail.com, and you could even earn money for your stories or tips.