- Egg: 5
- Carrot: 1
- Minced pea: 50g
- Mayonnaise: 4 tbsp
- Step 1: Put the eggs in a pot and boil for 15 minutes.
- Step 2: Steam minced carrot and pea.
- Step 3: Eggs peeled, cut one-third of the egg and use the spoon to pick the egg yolks out, then put them to a bowl.
- Step 4: Mix egg yolks with minced carrots and peas, add 4 tablespoons mayonnaise. Then, put the mixture into a pastry bag.
- Step 5: Spout the mixture in step 4 into egg whites and enjoy!
Got a story for us? Need to tell us about something amazing you’ve seen or done? Want us to investigate something? Get in touch!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org, and you could even earn money for your stories or tips.