– Tofu: 500g
– Minced pork: 100g
– Green onion: 20 g
– Seasoning powder: 1 tsp
– Pepper: 1 tsp
– Sugar: 1 tsp
– Salt: 1/4 tsp
– Sugar: 2 tbsp
– Soy sauce: 2 tbsp
– Oyster sauce: 2 tbsp
– Step 1: Cut a slice in the center of the tofu to create a hollow place.
– Step 2: Mash the tofu which has been cut out, add minced pork, green onion, 1 teaspoon seasoning, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, 1 teaspoon sugar, 1/4 teaspoon salt and mix.
– Step 3: Stuff the meat mixture into the tofu. After that, fry the tofu over a low fire until they are golden.
– Step 4: Add 2 tbsp sugar, 2 tbsp soy sauce, 2 tbsp oyster sauce, 1/2 tsp pepper then boil to make the sauce. Put the fried tofu in the sauce, turn them around and around.
– Step 5: Place tofu on a plate, pour the sauce on top, sprinkle minced green onion and now enjoy it!
Got a story for us? Need to tell us about something amazing you’ve seen or done? Want us to investigate something? Get in touch!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org, and you could even earn money for your stories or tips.