Home / Omg
The poor man was electric shocked when catching bees on the power poles making people terrified
November 26 2018, 7:05 AM
Recently, a picture of a man in countryside was electrocuted when he climbed the high voltage pole to catch bees attracting the attention of the public as well as the community.

The livelihoods of manual workers always present dreadful dangers. For some ignorant people, they are willing to look for places where they can make a living, despite the risks to their lives. Recently, a picture of a man in countryside was electrocuted when he climbed the high voltage pole to catch bees attracting the attention of the public as well as the community.

Photo of a man being electrocuted when he climbed a high voltage pole to catch bees

The article shares information about the tragic incident received the attention of netizens

According to information shared publicly on Facebook of some people present at the scene, victims climbed to power pole to catch bees. The tragic incident occurred in a remote rural area. Just because of work, he did not anticipate the danger that would happen.

According to information shared publicly on Facebook of some people present at the scene, victims climbed to power pole to catch bees

Everyone knows the danger of high voltage electricity poles, even power workers when they need to repair electricity, in addition to ensuring the safety of the transmission line, they are also equipped with extremely protective equipment to avoid. the unfortunate risks may occur.

Watch video:

Source: Collected Source

pm18

Got a story for us? Need to tell us about something amazing you’ve seen or done? Want us to investigate something? Get in touch!

Email feedytv.news@gmail.com, and you could even earn money for your stories or tips.