Do you love soft-steamed egg with delicate runny yolk? The below foolproof technique will demonstrate how to make so beautiful soft-steamed eggs perfectly every single time.
Large eggs ( use more or less as needed)
2 bowl Boiling water
1. Clean the eggs and beat slightly on the top of each one. Carefully remove a small portion of egg shell on the top, then take off the whole egg white and egg yolk to a bowl.
2. Rinse the egg shell and drain well.
3. Add salt with boiled water to another bowl and stir it well.
4. Use your fingers to fish the egg yolk only out and put to the cleaned egg shell. 2 egg yolk per 1 egg shell.
5. Then add 1 spoon of the salt water into it. Soar for 7-8 hours
6. Steam for 3-5 minutes. Then serve and enjoy your meal!
This technique is scaleable, but don't stack up the eggs. Make sure they're in a single layer in the pot. It’s so beautiful, delicious and rich in nutrients. Wish you do it well!
Got a story for us? Need to tell us about something amazing you’ve seen or done? Want us to investigate something? Get in touch!
Email email@example.com, and you could even earn money for your stories or tips.