The story is shared by a man named Kevin Flowler from Texes, the health events that caused him almost lost his life, this is a wake-up call for everyone. According to sharing, he has taken pictures and posted a snake on social networks, he also said that he took the life the snake that many people resent and question: “why do you do that”. But the reason behind the listeners shuddered.
The story is shared by a man named Kevin Flowler from Texes
To explain his actions, he posted two photos and shared: “I took the life of snake to protect my life and my family, that morning the snake strayed into home garden, initially he just wanted to chase it away but it had bitten into his hand at any time.
The poison snake
At first, the body did not have any transformation, so he did not expect how dangerous it was to be bitten by a snake. Only a few hours later he began to comatose, breathless, the whole family hurriedly called for emergency. The snake bites straight into the hand causing the whole hand to swell severely, looking like holding a giant stone.
The whole hand to swell severely, looking like holding a giant stone
The doctor also warned that the biggest mistake in first aid for bitten snake is to apply folk experience, only when there are signs of respiratory failure (cyanosis, muscle contraction, dyspnea …). Fortunately for him he still saved his life, after treating the tumor on his hand, he is in the process of recovery.
Got a story for us? Need to tell us about something amazing you’ve seen or done? Want us to investigate something? Get in touch!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org, and you could even earn money for your stories or tips.