– Steamed salted egg: 5
– Powdered milk: 40g
– Condensed milk: 45g
– Coconut milk: 50g
– Melted butter: 50ml
– Wheat flour: 325g
– Instant yeast: 3g
– Sugar: 33g
– Non-sugar milk: 135ml
– Baking powder: 4g
– Egg white: 30ml
– Step 1: Steam the salted eggs then mash.
– Step 2: Mix salted egg with 30g powdered milk, 45g condensed milk, 50g coconut milk, 50ml melted butter and then put into pastry bag.
– Step 3: Place the mixture in push-pop cake pan and freeze for 10 hours.
– Step 4: Add 250g wheat flour to the bowl, add 3g sugar, 3g instant yeast, 30ml cooking oil, 135ml non-sugar milk and mix. Then, knead the dough carefully and put it to the bowl, use plastic wrap the bowl and leave the powder for 1 hour.
– Step 5: Take the flour, mix with 75g flour, 10g milk powder, 4g baking powder, 30g sugar, 30ml egg white and knead the dough again.
– Step 6: Divide the flour into small balls, leave the flour to rest for 5 minutes.
– Step 7: Get the kernel out. Flatten the dough and put the kernel in the middle and tighten (each bun consists of 2 kernels). Leave the cake for 5 minutes and then steam for 10 minutes.
– Step 8: Put the buns to a plate and enjoy!
Got a story for us? Need to tell us about something amazing you’ve seen or done? Want us to investigate something? Get in touch!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org, and you could even earn money for your stories or tips.