– Ripe Mango: 900g
– Lime juice: 1 tbsp
– Sugar: 4 tbsp
– Honey: 2 tbsp
– Whipping cream: 200ml
– Small plastic bag: 10
– Step 1: Cut the mango into pieces, freeze for 2 hours.
– Step 2: Add mango, sugar, honey, lime juice and whipping cream to the blender.
– Step 3: Blend the mixture until it is smooth.
– Step 4: Spoon the mixture into small bags and tie with rubber bands.
– Step 5: Freeze for about 6 hours and enjoy it. Good luck!
Got a story for us? Need to tell us about something amazing you’ve seen or done? Want us to investigate something? Get in touch!
Email email@example.com, and you could even earn money for your stories or tips.