Laugh out loud with chief's fail "fired cheese", causing rainy dinner inside restaurant
June 29 2018, 10:12 AM
You can eat, and take a shower at the same time - how convenient!

Watch here:

James Hughes was having dinner with business partners on April 17 at the Cava Mezze. He ordered Saganaki, a Greek cheese-based dish that is sometimes lit on fire before being served.

So after a really fancy performance of cheese on fire of three restaurant workers, chaos happened. Just seconds later, the servers are doused with water when the sprinkler system is activated.

The smoke kicked of the fire systems, bathing both customers and servers in water.

Still, Saganaki is delicious and they will try it again, the customer said.

Thaopham

Got a story for us? Need to tell us about something amazing you’ve seen or done? Want us to investigate something? Get in touch!

Email feedytv.news@gmail.com, and you could even earn money for your stories or tips.