In fact, these are just a few of the many failures cooking of young people today.
Recently, a member with the nickname Phan Thanh Hai posted on the social network two photos recorded the fried chicken that burned a plastic basket. It makes netizens non-stop laughing. If the fried chicken got fire, that is normal, but the plastic basket is flowing out, it is quite hard to believe.
Fry chicken but the basket burn too
Perhaps when frying chicken, this person afraid of fat shot to him so he uses the plastic basket to the top. Not knowing the reason why the basket the plastic stick to the pan, because of not paying attention or forget? After watching the netizens have “nothing to say”
Luckily, the chicken thighs are still delicious
The basket looks so pathetic
Knowing that no one now requires young people to be 100 percent smart in housework, but whatever you should know a little, even just basic.
The good stuff, only few people remember but with the bad news, the whole of the district know in a note, especially in the current development of social network today.
Hao Luong Luong
Got a story for us? Need to tell us about something amazing you’ve seen or done? Want us to investigate something? Get in touch!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org, and you could even earn money for your stories or tips.