The accident happens on May 14, in Changle, China. No one was hurt.
He hold tightly onto the air conditioner unit on the fifth floor. But he just could do it for a while. After all, he could’t take it anymore, and let go of his hands.
Luckily, a neighbor had seen it and rushed to save the boy!
He quickly grab the kid’s leg and pull him to the safe place
Got a story for us? Need to tell us about something amazing you’ve seen or done? Want us to investigate something? Get in touch!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org, and you could even earn money for your stories or tips.