Home / Omg
Eating watermelon which was in the refrigerator, the man must cut off 70cm intestine
December 02 2018, 8:53 AM
A 70-year-old man living in Hunan, China, ate watermelon which was kept through night in the refrigerator.

There are so many deaths or poisonings just because of eating watermelon to the fridge, but it seems that many people are not aware of themselves.

He was diagnosed with necrotizing enterocolitis (NEC) - a condition where part of the bowel was rotten.

According to information from Apply Daily, on the evening of July 25, 1818, a 70-year-old man living in Hunan, China, ate watermelon which was kept through night in the refrigerator.

Only 2 hours later, Mr. Zhang 's the stomach ached. The next morning, he was taken to a local hospital. By July 28, 1818, he was referred to a larger hospital for treatment.

The cause of this scary incident was bacterial infection from the watermelon he had eaten.

Doctors also remind people not to think that keeping food in the fridge is safe

He was diagnosed with necrotizing enterocolitis (NEC) - a condition where part of the bowel was rotten. Doctors who had surgery to remove 70cm of the small intestine began to necrotic, and then recreated it.

Doctors believe that the cause of this scary incident was bacterial infection from the watermelon he had eaten.

Although the cause is uncertain, doctors also remind people not to think that keeping food in the fridge is safe, it is important that food be stored properly in the fridge in the right way to protect the health of your family.

Watch video:

Video credit: Collected

Phuong Thao

Got a story for us? Need to tell us about something amazing you’ve seen or done? Want us to investigate something? Get in touch!

Email feedytv.news@gmail.com, and you could even earn money for your stories or tips.