– Egg: 6
– Soy milk: 500 ml
– Cornstarch: 5g
– Salt: 1 tbsp
– Step 1: Beat 6 eggs in a bowl.
– Step 2: Add 500ml soy milk, 5g cornstarch, 1/8 tbsp salt, stir and boil.
– Step 3: Pour the soy milk into the bowl of egg and stir. Then, put the mixture into a mold which already wrapped with food wrapper.
– Step 4: Steam the mixture.
– Step 5: Cut into pieces and enjoy!
Got a story for us? Need to tell us about something amazing you’ve seen or done? Want us to investigate something? Get in touch!
Email email@example.com, and you could even earn money for your stories or tips.