Home / Animals
The dog ate toxic food and quickly saved by the girl!
November 24 2018, 11:39 AM
It is a necessary experience for those who are raising dogs to know how to handle this situation.

After watching the video many people were surprised and shocked.

The dog eats toxic food and has seizures. It is going to face death

The girl ran ahead to keep the dog and quickly put something in the dog’s mouth

She struck an egg and put it in the dog’s mouth

Then put the water in the mouth to ensure that the dog swallowed the egg

After then, the dog has stabilized and no signs of seizures anymore

It is able to walk and act normally

It’s important to be prepared. Here’s what you should do if your dog or cat gets into something she shouldn’t. Plus, the one thing you should never do if you suspect that your pet has consumed a poisonous substance.

Symptoms to watch for—and what you should do:

Signs of toxicity can vary depending on what your pet has ingested. But they could include things like vomiting or diarrhea, shaking, lack of coordination, coughing, sneezing, trouble breathing, or seizures. Watch for unusual behavior, too. Lack of appetite, drinking more than usual, sluggishness, and even extreme excitability all suggest that something could be up.

In some cases, a potentially poisoned pet might not seem sick at all. Some reactions can take longer to occur than others, and a bigger pet might not have consumed enough of a substance to actually get sick from it.

So keep your eyes peeled for other signs for something gone awry. If you come across a container that’s open or spilled, or find an empty wrapper or torn-open packaging, think about whether your pet could have gotten into the item. If there’s even a chance that the answer could be yes, you should assume that she could be at risk for being poisoned.

When that happens, here’s what you should do:

Put your pet in a safe space. Get him away from the toxin so he can’t ingest any more of it. (You can deal with cleanup later.) If you have any other animals, secure them in a separate space so they can’t come in contact with the poisonous substance or with your pet.

Call the vet. Even if your pet is acting perfectly normal.

Never try to induce vomiting without your vet’s OK. You could end up making things worse instead of better.

Try to keep your pet from grooming himself. Especially if you think the substance might’ve gotten on his fur or paws. You may need to bathe your pet to wash the contaminant off, but check with your vet first. Washing could cause some chemicals (like those used in flea collars) to be reabsorbed into your pet’s skin.

The best treatment option will depend on what your pet ingested. Your vet might recommend bringing your pet in to give him IV fluids, induce vomiting, or administer activated charcoal (which can help absorb the toxin).

Watch video:

Video credit: Collected

Dieu Linh

Got a story for us? Need to tell us about something amazing you’ve seen or done? Want us to investigate something? Get in touch!

Email feedytv.news@gmail.com, and you could even earn money for your stories or tips.