– Egg: 7
– Fresh milk: 195ml
– Wheat flour: 75g
– Corn starch: 45g
– Vanilla: 1tsp
– Sugar: 120g
– Sugar: ¼ tsp
– Cream of tartar: ¼ tsp
– Powdered sugar: 40g
– Coconut milk: 100ml
– Pandan leaves extract: 1tsp
– Dried coconut: 1 bowl
– Step 1: Separate the egg yolk and egg white of 6 eggs and put to two bowls. Add 60ml cooking oil, 60ml fresh milk, 45g wheat flour, 45g cornstarch, 1 teaspoon of vanilla to the bowl of egg yolk and mix.
– Step 2: Add 120g sugar, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar to the bowl of egg white and use a whisk to whip.
-Step 3: Mix two bowls together and pour into the tray, bake at 165 degrees C in 25 – 30 minutes.
– Step 4: Beat an egg, add 40g powdered sugar, 100ml coconut milk, 135ml fresh milk, 30g wheat flour, 1 teaspoon pandan leaves extract and stir.
– Step 5: Pour the mixture into the pot through a sieve, add 20g butter, stir until the mixture is viscous and the butter is completely dissolved.
– Step 6: Cake cooked, spread the cream on one side of the cake and roll it. Then, spread the mixture in step 5 to the top, sprinkle dried coconut on the cake, refrigerate for 1 hour.
– Step 7: Take the cake out, cut into pieces and enjoy!
Got a story for us? Need to tell us about something amazing you’ve seen or done? Want us to investigate something? Get in touch!
Email email@example.com, and you could even earn money for your stories or tips.